2014 Chevrolet Malibu LS Description
View Our eBay Store (570) 933-6134 1 of 21 View All Images Chevrolet Malibu with 25940 Miles available now!
Body Type: LS 4dr Sedan Transmission: Not Specified Drivetrain: FWD Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel Title Condition: Clear City 23
mpg Hwy 35
mpg Actual mileage will very with options, driving conditions and driving habits. Certified!At Bob Weaver GM Chrysler we feel everyone deserves to be behind the wheel of a newer and nicer vehicle. We believe in taking care of our customers before, during and after the sale. We offer all of our new or used vehicle customers free inspections for life, and if you have any service with us we include free fluid top offs, a free safety check, and a car wash after every visit. Show More Vehicle Equipment
- Glass, solar absorbing
- Headlamps, reflector/reflector type
- Tire sealant and inflator kit (Included and only available with (9L3) Spare Tire Not Desired.)
- Tires, P215/60R16 all-season, blackwall
- Wheels, 16" (40.6 cm) aluminum
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, black
- Tire, spare, not desired
- Wheel, spare, not desired
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Air conditioning with humidity sensor
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Console, overhead
- Defogger, rear-window
- Driver Information Center, color display includes trip/fuel information, vehicle information and vehicle messages
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, tachometer, engine temperature and fuel gauge
- Map pockets, driver and front passenger seatbacks
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 in integrated center stack, 1 in center console
- Seat adjuster, driver, 4-way manual, 2-way power vertical
- Seat, rear, 60/40 split-folding
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke
- Trunk release, power located in CHMSL decklid, push button open on key fob
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all
- Armrest, center, rear with cup holders
- Compass display
- Dead pedal, driver
- Door and window locks, rear child security
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming and delayed entry/exit
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Remote Keyless Entry includes panic alarm button
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 4-way manual
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Theft-deterrent system, content theft alarm
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance with FNC rotors
- Engine, ECOTEC 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder DI with Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and intake Variable Valve Lift (iVVL) and NEW auto stop/start (196 hp [146.2 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 191 lb-ft of torque [257.9 N-m] 4400 rpm)
- Gear select, manual mode
- Suspension, front, MacPherson strut
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Front wheel drive
- Steering, power, non-variable ratio, electric, rack-mounted
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Air bags, 10 total, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Safety belt pretensioners, driver and front passenger
- StabiliTrak, stability control system
- Brake Assist, panic
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety belts, 3-point, all positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
Show More Vehicle Warranty
Used Cars may have a Remaining-Factory Warranty, but please contact us for the warranty details specific to this vehicle.
About Bob Weaver GM Chrysler
Bob Weaver GM Chrysler Superstore has been serving Schuylkill County and the surrounding areas for more than 28 years. We pride ourselves in complete customer satisfaction in our sales, service and body shop departments.
What Separates Us from the Rest
Bob Weaver GM Chrysler Superstore has been committed to our customers for over 28 years. Our dedicated staff is here to ensure that your experience with us is truly satisfying and goes smoothly.
Transparency is Key
Every pre-owned vehicle on our lot goes through a full multi-pointsafetyinspection. Any information we find out is disclosed with you in the vehicle listing. CarFax is available for every vehicle.
See what our Customers have to say
We strive for excellent customer service and our reviews reflect that. Feel free to look at our reviews on our Facebook page, and Google to start.
Terms and Conditions Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order- Cash (in person)- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
Bob Weaver GM Chrysler Superstore reserves the right to: Obtain/verify the registered information of users who bid on this auction.
The successful bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 3 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. If payment is made by personal check, we will hold all titles until funds have been cleared.
Finalizing Your Purchase: We will contact the successful highest bidder by email after the auction closes. Successful highest bidder MUST communicate with us by email or phone (570-622-7191) within 24 hours of auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or if the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist said vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. At the time of sending the initial deposit, buyer MUST email a copy of their State Issued Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to buyer, all other sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to seller.
Fees and Taxes
Fees and Taxes:
Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to our dealership for details.
In state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. Please reach out to our dealership for details.
If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs. We ask that you arrange your own shipping. To see if you are approved through one of our lenders, please follow to our secured online credit application. x